We're looking for people interested in joining us!
Have you got a strong interest in aircraft, UAVs, mechatronics or electronics? Do you want to add an astounding project to your portfolio? Do you want to be at the forefront of technology with a project that pushes the capabilities of modern flight research?
Why join us?
- Drastically improve your CV to improve your employability by adding a real-world engineering project
- Learn new engineering topics and apply your theoretical knowledge to practical tasks
- Be part of an interdisciplinary team to develop communication and cooperation skills
- Expand your knowledge base around UAV design and manufacture
- Have the opportunity to guide like-minded individuals in leadership positions
- Have your voice heard in a team who are creating the world's first variable incidence winged UAV
Applications will end on the 28th November 2022.
- You will be required to manage our social media such as Instagram, LinkedIn and Facebook
- You will also be able to work with our graphics designer to generate new designs
- Experience in past marketing is preferred
- Experience posting on various social media platforms is desired
- Outreaching to collaborate with companies interested in our project
- Outreaching to groups and societies to collaborate with
- Able to communicate effectively in writing and orally
- Good interpersonal skills
- You will be required to create and modify 3D assets and models
- You will be required to render animations and photos of our drone
- Experience using Blender is required
- You will be required to create and maintain graphics, relating to the team branding such as banners, and social media posts
- You will be required to be proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience with colour grading and photo editing is desired